How to Use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Phone or mobile, jio 3G, Find Full Guide Step by Step. Trick to use jio 4G sim in 3G or 2G mobile. Here We are provide here latest 3 working method try all one by one and check which one is working for your device
- 100% working trick: click here to know how to use reliance jio 4G sim card in 2G or any simple phone
Guys, today i am going to share some new trick about How to Use Reliance Jio Sim on 3G phone or mobile. As you know Reliance launched Jio 4G Sim with Lyf phone and with Reliance Preview Offer absolutely free by which you can use unlimited 4G internet with unlimited free call only on Reliance Jio Sim so here we made a trick in which you easily Use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Phone.
You may also like:
- Buy Lyf Phone at Rs 2999 with Free Unlimited Internet
- Install Reliance Instacare app to get Free 3G Data
- R2R Free Calling Trick Work Very Well
In privews post i have shared a trick which will help you to get Reliance Preview Offer without Lyf phone and the trick is work very well so finally today we found a new Trick to Use Reliance Jio Sim on 3G Phone. but how is it possible? do you think in this post i am telling you about How to Convart 3G Phone into 4G? if you think so, then you are worng. Actually you have to open Engineering Mode In Your Device and then you can select 4G network if you don’t know how to do it then checkout below given steps very carefully.
Now you can use your jio sim card in your 3G phone, wanna see more details? Keep reading the post
Here provided all tricks to use jio sim in 3G phone are 100% working and fully verified by our team so guys use above tricks without any worries, or in case if you facing any issue like net show, network not coming then just drop a comment.
How to Use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Phone 100% working tricks
Remember: use this trick to Use Reliance Jio Sim Without 4G Phone with your own risk because this Method Is rittle bit risky , so please try this at your own risk , we will not be responsible for any damage
So guys you just have to follow above mention steps but please read this full post till end because here have 3 method, you have to try all one by one keep try till you get success
Before using this Trick , check your device specifications whether it has mediatek chipset or not. Kitkat version will be more preferable.
How to Check your device has Mediatek or Chipset Processor
- First of all Download & Install MTK Engineering Mode app in your device by clicking here
- This Application allow you to run Advanced Setup from Engineering Mode Menu of MTK phones, also called SERVICE MODE
- Please Note: Use the secret menu very carefully. if you don’t know what you are doing then don’t do it!!
- Open the app, then goto settings and “turn on” to give access
- Note: use this invitation link during signup- http://m.truebalance.in/v2/app?code=2M4UXXH9 (if asked)
- Enter your any active number and wait till verifying by otp
- Then Click on MTK Settings and Select Preferred Network Option.
- Now Select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM as network mode and save it and turn off and on your device
- Once you done above steps, then open your jio sim and put it on your 3G phone
Boom!! Within 10 minutes you will get Jio Network but you will not get 4G speed still you will get 3G speed
How to Use Jio Sim in 3G Phone Fully Working Method Updated
We have found one more working tricks, and this trick work almost all devices including 2G phone, yes you read it right jio will now work on your 2G and 3G phone also, we have tried this trick on my 2G phone then i am going to share it with all of you guys so lets start the trick
First of all download this application from the link given below, (No mater what phone you have its 2G or 3G it will work all android devices so hurry up
After download open the app and launch it on your phone, after launching you have to visit settings option on your phone then turn on accessibility to use the app
Now, you have to register your mobile number, so put your number and enter this referral code if your phone is 2G or 3G – 2M4UXXH9 (Please note its very importent to use this referral code while doing register, if you not enter this code then jio network will not come)
Steps to Use use Reliance Jio sim in 3G phone
- Download, Engineering mode app from playstore
- Open Engineering mode from your phone
- Click on, network settings
- Now, select 4G LTE as network and reboot your device
- That’s it. Now you can use jio sim in 3G phone.
After that, it will verify your mobile number through otp, after verification, swich off your phone and insert jio sim card on your 2G or 3G phone then swich on your phone after 5 minute
Network will come instantly, if network will not come within 5 to 10 min. then scroll down and use our next trick
So this is very easy method, just you need to use your own mind, if you didn’t understand then i recomended you please read the post till end, and after end of post if you it will helpfull for then share it with all your 3G user friends who dont have 4g device but still want to use jio 4g sim card in 3g phone so they can also able to use, or if you getting any problem during using above tricks then just leave a comment!
Dhamaka offer: Buy iPhone 6s plus 64GB at Rs 10,000 only
Steps to Use Jio 4G Sim in 3G Mobile Device
- Firstly download et app by Clicking here
- Open the app, enter your number and wait till verify
- After verification, there you will see some apps
- Download those apps by clickng on get this offer option
- After thst visit online 3G to 4G network convarting page by Clicking here
- Now enter your all required details like – name, number, email id and click on create account
- Verify you mail id and mobile number by otp
- On the next page, select 4G LTE network and save it
- Now reboot your phone and insert jio sim
- That’s all. Now within 5mins you will get jio 4G network
One new unique trick updated here. Checkout this its worked for 2G phone as well as 3G mobile
Here is some new working tricks updated by 13 november 2016 above tricks or methods are fully verified by us, these tricks are working for all devices no matter what phone you are using just read and try yourself one by one, after trying all method leave a feedback so others users can also get confidence. Good luck
New trick to use reliance jio 4G sim in 2G or 3G Mobile Devices
- At first download this app from here
- Open and launch in in your 3G or 2G phone
- Enter this sponsar id- 6945626 and signup
- Provide your name, number and mail id
- After signup you will see some apps there
- So install all apps one by one
Once the network will come, you will be able access all jio features like free internet, free call, free sam and all jio premium apps for free till december 2016
Here is more working trick added for you try all trick one by one,if earlier methods not working for your device, don’t be sad here i’ve added more tricks for you, don’t be lazy still try i’m sure you will get success result Now i will explain you with more details, just read the post carefully till end.
Trick to use Jio Sim in 3G Mobile Latest 100% Working Method for any phone
If 1st trick is not work then, use 2nd trick. it may be work for you.
- At first Download & Install Shortcut Master Lite App by clicking here
- Open the app then enter your any active mobile number and verify it by otp
- Next there you will see many apps like screenshot below
- Just install all apps one by one by clicking “Start this offer”
- When you install any apps open that app atleat 1 minute (importent step)
- After downloading all apps, click on menu button then, Search for ‘Service Menu‘ Or ‘Engineering Mode‘
- Once you found the Engineering Mode then open it and Select LTE Bands and hit save
Now reboot your device, then inser jio sim and check network comes or not
- If the above Doesn’t Work Then Dial *#2263# then Select Menu And Click Back Again Then Select Menu.
- Then Go To Key Input And Enter “0000” without quotes, Then Wait For Couple Of Seconds ,after that You Will Get Popup.
- Select UE Settings From that Popup, after that Select setting > protocol > NAS > Network Control > Band Selection > LTE Band > The Select “Band 40”.
- After doing above settings turn off your phone and insert jio sim then swich on and wait few minutes
- Withing few minutes LTE network will comes in your phone
That’s it. Now enjoy unlimited internet with jio
Today we got a new way for using jio 4g sim card in 3g phone using flipkart app, yes you read it right i was totally shocking after knowing this but guys trust me it’s working for every devices even if you are using 2g handset it will work for 3g as well as 2g devices with same process so i recommended to everyone please try this trick at once i am sure you will feel happy after using this
Remember: if you have already installed flipkart app then unstall it and then install it again from the link given below
- Firstly download flipkart app by clicking here
- Install the app in your device and open it
- Now register a new account and do verify
- Then insert jio sim card in your phone and wait till coming network
Once you successfully installed all apps then 4g will be activated in your phone within 20 mints Then, insert jio sim and start using it in your 2g or 3g mobile phone
To use jio sim in 3G or 2G Mobile
- Dail this number *#2263# from your phone
- Input 0000 and wait a moment
- Goto settings > protocol> network control > band selection > LTE band
- Save band 40, and reboot your phone
- Now, Insert jio sim and enjoy jio sim in 3phone
You can’t call anyone using jio nework because, Calling feature Needs voLTE and 3G devices are not capable of this. So if you want to call using LTE network then you can do that by using jio join app
- Also read: Earn Free Recharge upto Rs 200 Per Refer
Before using above trick, check your device is mediatek or qualcomn processor because above trick is work only for mediatek processor so if your device is qualcomn processor then read this trick
How to check android device Mediatek or Qualcomn Processor:
- Download & Install CPU Z app
- Open CPU Z app in your device
- Wait till successfully checking your device
- Now you will see on the screen that device is Mediatek or Qualcomn Processor
So this was the very easy and simple Trick to Use Reliance Jio Sim on 3G Phone but it’s little bit risky so use this trick with very carefully. If you have question just comment below we will reaply you as soon as possible.
Checkout our video for Qualcomn Processor device
Tags: How to use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Phone, Use Reliance Jio Sim Without 4G Android Device, Run jio sim in 3G device working method